Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Month of Service




This month has been a great one! I have had the opportunity to go to 2 conferences where we finished up by doing a day of service. The top 2 pictures are of me at the VISTA conference for my project that I work on. We painted parking lot lines at the Community Center in Logan. The Last one is of me at the Lieutenant Governor's Conference for Volunteers in Utah. There were about 500 volunteers from the state that participated. We made packets for the soldiers that are deploying for the 2nd and 3rd times. We finished up by writing Thankyou letters to them. It was a great experience!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Look out everyone... Karen's figured out the blog!! Just Kidding... I am sooooo glad to finally have someone posting besides me. Everyone else feel free to join in anytime! Let me know if you need help getting started.