Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day Mom

Dear Mom,
I just want to tell you how much you mean to me and how amazing you are. I love and am really amazed by all of your talents. I hope that you know that because of you I feel like I can be the person that I am. You have helped me to realize that doing what you want in life isn't easy if it's worth it. I am so lucky to have such an example to follow. I hope with all my heart that your day is happy. I know from experience that Mothers Day isn't all that it's expected to be when you have young children. I know that I wasn't always the best to let you know what you mean to me and I didn't always know how hard it was to be a mom. I know now and I want you to know that I appreciate all that you did to make our lives as happy as they were. I had an amazing childhood and I was so lucky to be able to do all the things I got to do. Thankyou for giving me the gift of curiosity. I love learning because of you. I love to read because of you. I love good music, art and beautiful things because of you. I love Shakespear because of you. I love movies because of you. I remember the days that we spent at the cabin and you teaching me the things that you learned as a young girl in a cabin and I always felt special because you were special. I love the way Dad loves you and lets you be the person you are. I love the way you love Dad and accept him and try to support him all that he does.
Thanks Mom!
Hope that your day is happy!
Love,
Karen

No comments: