Friday, June 11, 2010

More about Saratoga Splash


PS...

Yes, please come! We've worked really hard on this event and it's sure to be a blast in spite of the weather. I was in charge of all the entertainment so swing by the carnival and say hi to me... I'll be at the stage ALL DAY!

Also, Max and Abby are both competing in 'Saratoga's Got Talent'. They could really use a good cheering section!! It is on the main stage at 5:00 and should only be about 30-45 minutes.

You won't want to miss the main concert either. It's going to be great... and it's FREE!! It starts at 8:00 pm and features Eclipse... you'll love them!! Please bring friends and family and come enjoy a night under the stars with great music. (Concert will be moved to Westlak High School if the weather is not cooperative).

Last, but not least, please pray for great weather and send warm thoughts this direction. This event was rained out last year and it was so hard to see all my work go to waste. I believe in miracles and the power of our family so please help me out here!! I'd love to see my event go off without a hitch this year!


Love,
Katie

No comments: