Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Life in Virginia


This is my first attempt at blogging. So far I am convinced that I am blogging challenged but we will see how it goes. I hope our picture of the home we will be renting will come up for you to see. Virginia is a beautiful place and we are excited about this house. It sits on 1and1/2 acre of land. Most of it is trees. There is a variety of wildlife and alot of birds.
Our home in Utah still has not sold or been rented so it's anyones guess as to how we will pay for this house. Please pray for us. Living by faith takes alot of energy and a committment to turn away from fear. Anyway, here goes nothing.....

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah Tericia! Good job on the post... see.. totally easy. That house is sooo cute! LIke something out of a movie! We'll definitely keep our fingers crossed and send positive energy towards the east!

Danielle said...

Welcome to the club, it is so fun to see and hear how you all are doing. We are as you can say a lil isolated over here in Peru! Thanks for helping us feel closer.

dina marie said...

I happened to find your family blog and was so excited to see the pictures posted of everyone. You know that I feel like you are all my second family. Maybe one of these years we should have an extended Higbee/Darger reunion. I would love to see you.
Dina Darger Gardner