Sunday, September 7, 2008

Soccer Champ

Alyssa is playing on the Lehi High School Girls' Soccer team again this year and I was honored that they asked me to come take their team pictures for their posters again (I did them last year too). They are always fun to work with... just a really cool group of girls. This year their slogan is "Bustin' the competition...one team at a time" (or something like that) so we found a cool old alley and got the Lehi Police to let them climb all over their cars. If you live in this area, look around and maybe you'll see one of their posters somewhere! The top picture is everyone and the second picture is just the Seniors. Isn't Alyssa gorgeous! I hear the team is doing awesome this year. Alyssa is such a great player and I know we are all really proud of her accomplishments in the sport and excited to see where she goes with it!

No comments: