Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Introducing...

Coleman Somers Higbee
9/10/2008 @ 4:47 pm
6 lbs. 4 oz. and 18 inches



Just a few minutes old.

One very happy mother... he's so sweet and tiny! I'm so grateful that he's here!

The whole family! I can't believe we have 4 children (and a bonus kid)... CRAZY!

About 30 minutes old. He is so alert and aware.

A couple hours old. We are madly in love with the little guy.

Everything went great! We arrived at the hospital about 10 am but didn't start the induction until around noon. The delivery went smoothly and I feel great (well, as great as can be expected). All the kids were there and they were so cute. Max is just thrilled to have a brother, Abby kept patting my hand and telling me how brave I was and that she was so proud of me, and Afton was extremely protective... she didn't want anyone to hold him but her and she would get very upset when he cried. I think she is going to be a great big sister. We are grateful to Cassidy for being with Afton all day and getting the kids at school and bringing them to the hospital just in time. It was a great day and we are so grateful for our beautiful baby boy. We feel extremely blessed to have this little guy join our family.

No comments: