Monday, December 8, 2008

Drill Team

As most of you know, Katie is on the competition drill team at her High School and they had a "preview" night to show their pieces before they started competitions for the year. It was so fun to go watch her dance and she did such a great job. She is an excellent performer and gets so into it and has the absolute cutest facial expressions ever. It is fun to watch her because you can tell she really loves what she is doing and that she is having a great time. She even performed a solo and SHE ROCKED IT!!! And I am extremely critical. I was so impressed and it made me so happy to watch her doing so well. I loved it. 
During her solo... seriously, she was amazing. 
I wish I could post 100 pictures- believe me I have 'em-
I took exactly 245 pictures that night.
Keep up the good work, Katie!

No comments: