Monday, December 8, 2008

October

I've been a little behind on blogging the last couple months so I've decided to just do a quick recap of family events and other things that I have pictures of. Remember that you can all post things as well (PLEASE do). I know I would love to see what is going on with all of you and I'm sure others would as well. So, here goes:
Happy Birthday
Thank you to everyone who joined us to celebrate Afton's, Max's and Chris' birtdays. They had a great time and felt very loved by all of you.
Homecoming Princess
Alyssa was voted Homecoming Princess at school. She was able to be in a parade and wear a sash and everything. And she looked absolutely adorable in her dress! Congratulations Alyssa. 
Gardner Village
Many of us made the annual trip to Gardner Village to enjoy the wonderful Halloween decorations. Mom and Dad, Chris' family and Leisa family all went for Family Night and had a great time and enjoyed a wonderful meal together.
High School Musical 3
Everyone who could went together to see Zack and Jaremy in their big screen debut in HSM3. We had a blast and it was fun to see it with them. I know a lot of you went and saw it as well and had fun looking for them. 
I'm sure you've all done some great things. Please post your activities so we can see what you're up to. I won't bore you with all my personal family stuff, but visit my blog when you have a minute (the link is on the left). 

No comments: