Monday, December 8, 2008

Hall of Fame

Dad/grandpa is being honored this Saturday night at Utah Valley University. He is being officially inducted into their Athletic Hall of Fame for his efforts in getting an athletics program started at their school as well as his support of the programs over the past few years. There will be a dinner and then a basketball game where he will be honored at half- time. I hear they will even be unveiling a statue of him. The whole family is invited to all the events and it should be a fabulous night and a lot of fun to be there and support Dad/grandpa. Try to make it if you can, and if you can't make it check back next week and I'll post a bunch of pictures from the festivities!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Dad, I hope you know how proud I am to call myself your son. I love sitting next to you at the UVU basketball games and remembering what it took to get to where the athletic program is today. You left a great legacy at UVU, I wish like anything I could be there with you on Saturday. Good luck!

Love,

Chris